[Above is the game running in your web browser! If missing see Troubleshooting tips below.]
Welcome to the Rift Dojo, the world's first browser-based Virtual Reality (WebVR) game designed for the Leap Motion controller. Use your hands to block incoming objects karate-style!
Please rate & comment here: http://itch.io/jam/leapmotion3djam/rate/14102
- Oculus Rift
- Leap Motion Controller (mounted on front of Rift)
- VR-Enabled Chromium browser (download page)
[Firefox Nightly for PC has issues w/Three.js]
- Recommended: Computer w/dedicated GPU
[tested at 60 FPS on Intel i5, GTX 860M]
- Gameplay: Hands only! Hit all the objects before they hit you!
- Press 'return' for fullscreen VR, 'Esc' to exit, 'z' to re-zero Rift.
- World's first game using Web-VR and Leap Motion Controller.
- Immersive VR gameplay doesn't use keyboard or mouse.
- "One-to-one" link between player's real and in-game hands.
- Collision algorithm detects when objects hit palm or fingers.
- Five levels of increasing difficulty to challenge the player.
- Objects are randomly-positioned to increase replay value.
- Satisfying sound effects; victory tune after finishing final level.
- Playable in non-VR mode (but judges please use your Rift!)
- Released as Open Source, on my github repo. Play online.
Initial version completed during the
Leap Motion 3D Game Jam "24 Hour Challenge" on November 16, 2014.
Game Developer: Amber Roy (email@example.com,